Shipping cheese is tricky business. We will do everything we can to ensure that your cheese arrives in the same immaculate condition it was in when it mSpy app Review left our store. We have the following shipping guidelines to ensure the quality of your product. Keep in mind when shipping to warm locations or warm times of the year, you need to overnight your package.
- FED EX is our chosen carrier. We ship Next Day, 2nd Day, Express Saver, Ground and Home Delivery.
- We typically ship on Monday for Express Saver, Ground and Home Delivery. The latest day for 2nday is Wednesday, your order needs to be in by 10:00 am CST for it to go, if the product is available. If you are overnighting the latest day to leave is Thursday, your order needs to be in by 10:00 am CST and will leave if product is available. We ship on Mondays to ensure that our product does not sit in an un-refrigerated warehouse over the weekend. We take each shipment on a case by case basis and decide when/how to ship.
- The customer is responsible for providing the correct shipping address and contact phone number. We do not ship to P.O. boxes. Rerouting or resending the package will result in additional charges.
- Be 100% sure that your shipping address is correct. FedEx charges for address corrections.
- During December and at other peak seasons, we may experience some delays and therefore we cannot guarantee that orders will be processed and packaged within the week. If you are buying for the holidays, please allow for an extra couple of days to ensure a timely delivery.
One last note..
Some things come up. We are shipping a perishable product. If you are unhappy with what you received from Blossoms and Steve’s Cheese, it is important to remember that we are not responsible for the following:
- Foul, rough, severe weather, and /or “acts of god” (earthquakes, tsunamis, snow storms, etc.). If you see Dorothy flying by, chances are you aren’t getting your cheese.
- Incorrect shipping address. We guarantee shipment to the address provided.
- Unopened shipments. Our boxes are clear marked “Perishable” and while product is packed properly, any dairy product must be refrigerated upon receipt.
- No available recipient. Please make sure that someone will be able to receive the delivery in a timely matter. Providing the recipient’s phone number is always helpful. Please make sure that your recipient will be in town on the date that your order is due to arrive.